Wabash Transformer Corporation is pleased to announce UL/cUL/Class 2 approved transformers with 277VAC input. Primarily used in the lighting industry, our Class 2 approved transformers provide a layer of safety necessary in any residential or commercial location.
Our models offer 277VAC input with 24VAC output with or without center taps is you would like 12VAC output. Watts (VA) available are 10VA, 15VA, 20VA, 30VA, 40VA, 50VA, 60VA, 75VA, 85VA and 100VA. We offer inherently limited models or non-inherently limited models (which require internal fuse, re-settable circuit breaker or customer supplied secondary fusing). Mounting configurations vary per customer requirements. Terminations are 12″ flying leads or quick connects, as per customer requirements.
- Fluorescent Lighting (Residential and Large Warehouses).
- Step-down applications from single or three phase transformers.
- Compact Fluorescent Lights (CFL)
- T8 LED’s
- PAR 38 LED’s
- A-19 LED’s
- Control Systems and Circuits
- Power Supplies (Server and Computer Systems)
- Industrial Control Panels
Benefits of Using 277VAC:
- Higher energy efficiency (reduced energy losses)
- Increased capacity
- Increased reliability
- More Watts (VA) for System Designers.
Contact us at (630)628-9999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we will help you select the correct part number.