PowerVolt, Inc. is excited to introduce our line of Elevator Control Transformers (ECT). Designed for the unique requirements of latest elevators, walkways, escalators and lift systems. We offer standard & custom designs to meet your OEM & aftermarket/MRO requirements.
- Competitive design to ensure product reliability & integrity at an affordable price.
- Transformers designed to accommodate modernization programs for lift systems.
- Multiple primary & secondary configurations allow customers to consolidate existing transformers in each system.
- Multiple secondary’s to power collateral components, such as DC Braking, SMPS module, Illumination, Door closure controls.
- Low transition cost from your existing supplier (total cost of ownership, supply chain programs, agency approvals, drop-in replacement to your existing supplier).
- Energy efficient transformer design to achieve ASHRAE, Energy Star & LEED requirements.
- Power rating = 300VA-3KVA (additional power ratings available upon request).
- Multiple primary and secondary configurations.
- ECT high isolation design.
- UL recognized components under UL 5085-1, UL 5085-2
- cUL under CSA-C22.2 No. 66.1-06 and CSA-C22.2 No 66.2-06
- IEC EN 61558-1 (general) and EN61558-2-4 or CB scheme
- CE approved.
- UL class F (155C) or H (180C) insulation system are used, higher upon request.
- European style finger-safe screw connections, eliminates the need for ferrules and ring terminals.
- Mounting dimensions to match competition units.
- Multiple fuse options.
PowerVolt, Inc. is the parent company of Wabash Transformer and Ensign Corporation. We have extensive experience with custom and standard power transformers with power range from 0.5VA to 15KVA. We offer Class 2, PCB Mount, Frame Mount, Microprocessor, Auto-transformers, control transformers and ferro-resonant transformers. Our Elevator Control Transformers (ECT) are all Made in USA.
We look forward to an opportunity to work with you on your next design. Call us at +1-630-628-9999, fax +1-630-628-9922 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.