Wabash Transformer announces our series of low voltage (24VAC to 24VAC) isolation transformers.
Isolation transformers are used to suppress electronic noise or to transfer power between two unconnected circuits, typically for safety reasons, protection of secondary circuits and other sensitive applications.
Our standard products are UL/cUL approved, power range from 1VA to 100VA, 2500V Hi-Pot and Class B insulation system.
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) or Chassis Mount.
- Terminations include: PCB pins, terminals or lead wires.
- Power Rating 1VA to 100VA
- Single Primary, 24V
- Frequency 50/60HZ
- Center-tapped Secondary, 24V
- Dielectric Strength – 2500 Vrms
- Insulation Class B (130°C)
- Low Capacitive Coupling, no Electrostatic Shield Needed
- UL/cUL 5085-2 Recognized (File E47299)
- Insulation File No. E95662
- ROHS3 Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Power supplies
- HVAC-R controls.
- Industrial Controls
- Medical devices
- Laboratory instruments
- Other instrumentation equipment.
- P24L (chassis mount, wire leads)
- P24T (chassis mount, terminals)
- P24X (2VA-30VA, PCB mount, 12 pins)
- P24H (1VA-36VA, PCB mount, 8 pins)
About Wabash Transformer:
Wabash Transformer is part of the PowerVolt Group. We are an American owned transformer manufacturer with options to manufacture in alternate global locations. We specialize in power transformers, Class 2 transformers, isolation transformers, control transformers and auto-transformers. Feel free to reach out to us for any existing or custom designed power solutions. Call us at +1 (630) 628-9999 or email us at email@example.com.