Wabash Transformer is proud to be on the fore-front of innovative solutions based on the voice of our customers and government regulations to improve energy efficiency, contribute to national energy cost reduction and environmental benefits.
We are pleased to announce, that we are able to meet or exceed the requirements of transformers used within Energy Star approved products by complying to the Department of Energy (DOE) 2014 final rule originally published in 2012.
This rules requires EPS (external power supplies) up to 250 Watts, AC to AC with single and multiple outputs, to meet or exceed energy efficiency requirements in active mode.
If you require our transformer to comply with the DOE Level VI energy efficiency ruling, please inform us at the time of requesting a bid. We will gladly provide you with the accurate part number, minimum efficiency required, our test results and also update the product label to include the required Level VI marking.
• Any apparatus that utilizes an AC to AC (single or multiple output) External Power Supply (EPS), such as a power transformer, rated under 250VA (Watts).
Benefits of Complying to DOE Level VI Energy Efficiency Requirements:
• Facilitate customer end product compliance to Energy Star marking requirements.
• Contribute to National Energy Savings.
• Environmental benefits of energy efficiency.
• Consumer energy cost savings.