Wabash Transformer is pleased to announce the addition of thirty eight (38), Class 2 approved power transformers, input configurations to meet your unique requirements. Power ratings range from 5VA to 100VA and output ratings ranging from 10VAC, 12VAC and 24VAC to meet your requirements. Transformers are designed as drop in replacement to major brands to reduce supplier transition costs and deliver per annum savings.
Transformers areavailable with multiple primary and secondary windings, inherently or non-inherently limited (for externally fused applications) for printed circuit board (PCB) mount, solder/quick connect terminals and lead wires.
Benefits of Using Wabash Class 2 Transformers:
- Product protection from fire and electric shock.
- Simple input/output wiring methods.
- Possible elimination of load side protection.
- Compact design for saving space within customer applications.
- Robust design and upgraded insulation system.
- Designed for product and consumer safety.
Additional Features Provided by Wabash Include:
- Class F (155° C) insulation system.
- Exceeds industry standard Class B (130° C) insulation system and delivers increased product performance and
- Flammability Rating – UL 94V0
- High safety isolation. No shielding required.
- Inherently or non-inherently limited.
- 100% hipot tested.
- 50/60 Hz standard.
- Touch Safe lead connections (upon request)
- UL & ETL (1585-1 & 1585-3) & cUL, Class 2 Recognized and Listed Models.
- Up to 100VA (Class 2 models)
- Various mounting configurations (e.g quick connect, leads, chassis mount, custom mount, etc.).
- Custom designs available upon request.
Link to Product Page: https://www.wabashtransformer.com/class2-transformers-transformer-10
Call us at 630-628-9999 or email us at email@example.com for further information.